The Willowman Frequently Asked Questions.
• GATES OPEN at 12 Noon Thursday 16th June 2016.
• PLEASE BE OFF SITE by 12 Noon Monday 20th June 2016.
• NO FIRES ALLOWED.
• NO DOGS OR PETS ALLOWED.
• WE HAVE SHOWERS for a small fee.
• WE HAVE TOILETS on site.
• WE HAVE DISABLED facilities.
• NO DRINKS TO BE CARRIED INTO THE ARENA.
• THERE IS A QUIET CAMPING AREA.
• THERE IS A FAMILY CAMPING AREA.
• NO GLASS ALLOWED ON SITE.
• NO PRIVATE SOUND SYSTEMS ALLOWED
• BBQ’s are ok but keep them off the ground.
• WE HAVE A BAR selling a variety of Real Ale and the usual wines, spirits, lagers and ciders all at pub prices.
• We have a VILLAGE SHOP on site selling useful and Fair Trade Products also tobacco and cigarettes please buy here.
• We do not encourage moving on and off site, please bring everything with you – it’s going to be busy
• We offer a phone charging service at the Ticket office for a fee of £2.00.
• Upon arrival go directly to the ticket office. Your e purchased ticket will be exchanged for a wristband.
• Please park your car in the designated area not on
• If you are bringing a live in vehicle, we have designated areas for these.
• Please do not remove your wristband, they will bevoid and you will have to purchase a new one at full price on the day.
• We do have official merchandise on sale in the arena.
• We do have 24 – hour security.
• Please keep the site tidy, use the bin bags provided and the recycling points.
• If we have missed anything please let us know, your
feedback is invaluable to us.