THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT - KEEP AN EYE ON THIS PAGE FOR WILLOWMAN '10' 2019!
How we classify ages for our young festival goers
Children's prices are up to the age of 11
Young Persons prices are from 12 years old to 16 years old. If you're 17 and over you will need an Adult ticket
Family bundle - best value covering Thursday to Sunday
Family Weekend Bundle – Includes: 2 Adults, 2 Young Persons, camping for four people and car parking = £260.00 (saves over £45!)
Weekend tickets (Thursday to Sunday)
Adult Weekend Ticket = £69.00 (camping is extra )
Young Persons Weekend Ticket = £50.00 (12 to 16 yrs old - camping is extra)
Children Weekend Ticket = £5.00 (11 yrs and under - no camping charge!)
Friday & Saturday Young Person (12 to 16 yrs old) =
Sunday Young Person (12 to 16 yrs old) = £15.00
Adult day (Fri, Sat or Sun) = £35.00
Saturday and Sunday combined tickets - good value camping bundle
Adult Saturday/Sunday only including camping
Young persons Saturday/Sunday only including camping = £40.00
Adult/Young Person Full Weekend Tent Camping Ticket = £20.00 per person
Caravan/Towed live in vehicle = £45.00 (Please note there are no electric points this is a festival site) per vehicle
Large Campervan up to 8 metres long = £40.00 per vehicle
Medium Campervan up to 6 metres long =
£35.00 per vehicle
Small Campervan up to 5 metres long = £30.00 per vehicle
Car Parking = £10.00 per car
When you buy your tickets on line here you can either print them off at the end of your purchase as an e-ticket or have a barcode sent to your mobile phone.
If you choose to have an e-ticket please ensure you have a printer connected to your computer at the time of purchase in order to print it off at the time of booking. Please note these will NOT be emailed to you.
Tickets can be sent direct to your mobile phone. These will appear as a barcode. Please ensure you keep this on your phone till the time of the festival so we can scan it when you arrive.
When purchasing, ensure you select the correct option for your method of delivery.
e-ticket or mobile ticket
Day Tickets are now available.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+).
Ticket booking charges
An additional charge of £1.60 per ticket plus 4.5% will be added to your booking by Ticketscript in order to cover their services and credit card and paypal charges. Any problems with online ticket purchases, please email direct to email@example.com
Guru Boutique | 24 Blackwellgate | Darlington | DL1 5HG 01325 461479
Reflex | 23 Nun St. | Newcastle upon Tyne | NE1 5AG 0191 260 3246
Central Coffee House | 229 High Street | Northallerton | DL7 8LU 01609 774712
Jumbo Records | 1-3 Merrion Centre | Leeds | LS2 8NG 0113 245 5570
Venus Trading | 4 – 4A Sandgate | Whitby | YO22 4DB 01947 601 221
In purchasing tickets you are subject to our terms and conditions. Our festival address is Hillside Rural Activities Park, Knayton, Thirsk YO7 4AN
Willowman Festival 2018. Terms and Conditions
- All conditions on this website are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises. Check the website for updated information willowmanfestival.co.uk,
- In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively.
- Camping is allowed at the site only in designated camping areas, camping is only permitted with a Weekend or Sat/Sun ticket. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed. The designated areas are clearly marked with ropes. The campsites open at 12 noon on Thursday 14th June 2018.
- No camping is allowed in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is permitted.
- Vehicles other than camper vans, caravans and trailer tents will not be permitted into the camper van area.
- No pass outs will be issued to day ticket holders, please ensure you have everything before entering the arena.
- Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival. This must be worn at all times for the duration of the event. Should you take off or lose your wrist band then it will become void and you will be asked to purchase another one at full value on the day.
- No alcohol is to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than 1 litre.
- Glass will not be allowed inside the site.
- No private sound systems will be permitted on site.
- Please use bins provided.
- NO FIRES are permitted and will be extinguished by security or Willowman staff.
- BBQs are allowed off the ground.
- We operate a zero tolerance to aggressive behavior.
- We operate a strict NO DRUGS policy. If you are caught with them you will be ejected off the site and reported to the police.